PROJECT2GEHTER has adopted Copyright Policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (See the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information). PROJECT2GETHER reserves the right to terminate members and registered user accounts at any time based on infringements of the intellectual property rights of other members and users.
PROJECT2GETHER reserves the right to remove infringing materials in accordance with the U.S. Copyright Act if members’ and users’ submissions and content infringes copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website and where the material was originally taken from;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
If you believe that your work has been removed by misidentification, please notify us by emailing at email@example.com.
Under the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
If you fail to comply with the requirements listed above, your claims may not be deemed valid.